More than Half of Danish SaaS Vendors Hosted in Denmark

Of the 92 SaaS vendors we identified in our Danish cloudscape, 30% operate their own infrastructure. The other 70% partner with a hosting provider. More than 50% of those have their production site hosted inside Denmark (see Figure below). The most popular hosting partners for Danish SaaS vendors are Amazon (15%), Hetzner (12%), Microsoft (6%), […] Read more »