Less than Half of Norwegian SaaS Vendors Hosted in Norway

Of the 81 SaaS vendors we identified in our Norwegian cloudscape, 35% operate their own infrastructure. The other 65% partner with a hosting provider. Less than half of those (38%) have their production site hosted inside Norway (see Figure below). The most popular hosting partners for Norwegian SaaS vendors are Amazon (26%), Microsoft (13%), Blix […] Read more »