We thought it would be only fitting to dedicate our first blog entry in the new year to our research program for 2014. Last year we focused on three research topics, check out the links below for more information:
- The Dutch Public Cloudscape – covering the top 200 Dutch Public Cloud Computing companies.
- Converged Infrastructure and Integrated Systems – a report series in cooperation with ITCandor providing a complete overview of vendor offerings and positioning, user adoption views and opportunities, and EMEA market sizes and forecasts.
- Big Data, Big Decisions – two landmark reports in cooperation with Keala on Big Data user adoption and Big Data market dynamics and vendor positioning in The Netherlands.
In 2014 we will continue to focus on cloud, Big Data and converged infrastructure. We will:
- Expand our Public Cloudscape coverage to other European countries.
- Update our Big Data research with a focus on partner ecosystems, enterprise and midmarket adoption, and analytics.
- Continue our collaboration with ITCandor on converged infrastructure and update and refresh our research on converged infrastructure and integrated systems.
In addition to the above we will also broaden our research scope to include the following:
- Digital Economy – analyze and size the ongoing transformation from traditional to digital economies. Check out our Digital Economy Taxonomy to find out more.
- Digital Infrastructure – analyze and size the Dutch Digital Infrastructure market. Digital infrastructure players include carriers, data centres, hosters, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS players. Check out our thinking on how to size this new and important emerging public digital infrastructure segment.
- App Economy – analyze and size the Dutch App Economy. We will identify the leading developers, ISVs and the most successful platforms. We will analyze the overall ecosystem and the enterprise appstore opportunity.
For more information on the above, sponsor opportunities or enquiries on consulting and speaking engagements please contact Simone de Bruin.
Looking forward to working with you in 2014!